In accordance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, we inform all our customers, users and visitors about the legal information regarding the company STILINEA COCINAS S.A (hereinafter MOBALCO) owner of the website located at the Internet address: www.mobalco.com
Muebles de Cocina STILINEA COCINAS S.A (MOBALCO)
Tax identification number: A15800329
Address for tax purposes:
Calle Venecia, nº16
15940 A Pobra do Caramiñal (A Coruña) – Spain
Telephone: (+34) 981 843 240
Fax: (+34) 981 832 681
All communication with MOBALCO by any means or through your e-mail address, or through the forms included on this website or to your e-mail implies the express consent for your personal data to be incorporated into files owned by MOBALCO, whose address is as shown in the Legal Information section.
These personal data will be treated in accordance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 of 13 December on the Protection of Personal Data.
As a result, the interested party may exercise the right of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to the personal data contained in these files, and may revoke their consent in writing at any time.
This can be done by sending a letter or email, addressed to MOBALCO at the address given in the Legal Information.
MOBALCO is a registered trademark of Muebles de Cocina STILINEA COCINAS S.A. All rights reserved.
MOBALCO has created this web, with informative character, for free and personal use.
2. These general conditions regulate the access and use of the complete website that MOBALCO makes freely available to Internet users. Access to this site implies its acceptance without reservations. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the particular conditions established in each case, which will be understood as accepted simply by the use of these services.
3. Users who access the website are expressly authorised to view all information, print and partially download content solely and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
3.1) That this is done when the reproduced elements are intended solely for the personal and private use of the user. It is therefore expressly forbidden to use them for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation, including sending them by e-mail. It is also forbidden for these contents to be transferred or transmitted to third parties or to be installed on any server connected directly or indirectly to a local network and Internet, so that a group of third parties may have access to said information.
3.2) That none of the contents related to this website are modified in any way.
3.3) That no graphic, icon or image available on this website is used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it. Any infringement of the prohibitions and limitations contained in this section -as well as in any of the following- will be considered an infringement of the intellectual property rights owned by MOBALCO and will give rise to the responsibilities established by law for this purpose, and any persons doing so may be prosecuted by means of the corresponding administrative, civil or criminal actions.
The User acknowledges and accepts that all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the Web Site (including, but not limited to, all of the elements that make up the visual appearance, graphic image and other sensory stimuli of the web pages that make up the Web Site [“look and feel”], trademarks, logos, trade names, texts, reviews and comments, images, graphics, designs, sounds, databases, software, flowcharts, presentation, navigation architecture, as well as the source codes of the web pages) belong to MOBALCO and/or to third parties who have assigned their rights to it. For this purpose, the term ‘Website’ shall be understood to mean all those creations incorporated and expressed by any means and/or tangible or intangible support, known or yet to be known, that are subject to protection by the regulations in force regarding intellectual and industrial property.
The simple visualisation, printing, downloading or temporary storage, whether totally or partially, of the contents and/or of the elements inserted in the Web Site or in the pages that make it up exclusively for personal, private and non-profit use by the user is authorised, provided that in all cases the source and/or author of the same is indicated and that, where appropriate, the copyright symbol and/or industrial property notes of their owners appear.
Under no circumstances shall access to the Web Site imply any type of permission, waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial assignment of said rights on the part of the owners, unless expressly stated to the contrary. The present terms and conditions of use of the Web Site do not confer on the Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Site and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorisation specifically granted for this purpose by MOBALCO or, where appropriate, by the third party holder of the affected rights.
It is strictly forbidden to use these elements, their total or partial reproduction, communication and/or distribution for commercial or lucrative purposes, as well as their modification, alteration, decompilation and/or any other act of exploitation of the Website, its pages and/or the contents incorporated therein. For any use other than those expressly permitted, it will be necessary to obtain the prior written consent of the owner of the rights in question.
1. MOBALCO reserves the right to carry out, whenever necessary and without the need for prior notice, all modifications and updates of the information contained in its website, both in its Spanish version and in other languages, of its configuration and presentation and of the conditions of access. The documents and graphics published on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors.
2. MOBALCO provides the materials and graphics contained in this website without any kind of express or implicit guarantee. MOBALCO disclaims the existence of any warranty or condition implied in the information contained herein, including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose.
3. In no event shall MOBALCO or its suppliers be liable for any damages of any kind, including those arising from any loss of profits, business interruption or loss of information due to the use or misuse of the materials contained on this server, even if MOBALCO has been advised of the possibility of such damages occurring.
4. MOBALCO does not guarantee the inexistence of interruptions or errors in the access to its website nor in its different contents. Neither does it guarantee that the website is always updated, although it will make every effort to avoid, correct or update this content as soon as possible. MOBALCO does not accept any type of liability for any of the information contained in other websites to which the www.mobalco.com website may connect through hypertext links.
5. MOBALCO does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from the concession or contents of third party links to which reference is made on the www.mobalco.com website, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in the same that may cause alterations to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), documents or files, excluding any liability for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason. Therefore, MOBALCO does not accept any liability for the content of any of them, nor for any changes or updates that may occur.
6. Access to this website and the use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user. MOBALCO will not be responsible for any consequences, damage or harm that may arise from such access or use of information. MOBALCO does not accept any liability for possible security errors that may occur, nor for any possible damage that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software) as well as for the files or documents stored therein, as a result of the presence of a virus in the user’s computer used to connect to the services and contents of the website, a malfunction of the browser, or the use of non-updated versions of the same.
7. STILINEA COCINAS S.A is the owner of the industrial property rights relating to its goods and services, and specifically those relating to the registered trademark “MOBALCO”.
With respect to the references to products and services of third parties, MOBALCO recognises in favour of their holders the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, and references to them or their appearance on the website do not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility on the part of MOBALCO over them, nor does it imply any endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation for the same by MOBALCO.
8. The unauthorized use of any information contained in this website, its resale, as well as the infringement of the Intellectual or Industrial Property rights of MOBALCO, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
9. Any type of link by third parties to this website must be made to the home page of the same: www.mobalco.com
Data Protection in conjunction with Applicable Legislation
STILINEA COCINAS S.A. (hereinafter MOBALCO), as the company responsible for this website and in accordance with the provisions of the Organic Law on the Protection of Personal Data (L.O. 15/1999 of 13 December) and the Law on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSI-CE 34/2002 of 11 June) has implemented policies, measures and procedures to ensure and protect the privacy of the personal data of its USERS.
Identity and address of the company responsible for the file
The owner and company responsible for the file is MOBALCO, with the address shown in the heading.
Services provided via the website
Through the different areas that form part of the present website, USERS can: obtain information, and consult and contract services offered on the Website. Browsing the Website is free and does not require prior registration by USERS.
The only personal data to which the person responsible for the file will have access will be those that are voluntarily provided in order to enable the use and access of the website, or contracting the services it provides.
Processing and Confidentiality of personal data
The data provided will be included on an automated file, for which MOBALCO is the owner and responsible party, and will be treated with absolute confidentiality.
The entity responsible for the files, as well as those involved in any phase of processing and / or the entities to whom they have been communicated -by virtue of the authorization granted by the USER- are obliged to observe professional secrecy and will adopt the levels of protection and technical and organizational measures within their reach to ensure the security of this personal data, preventing, as far as possible, any unauthorized access, illegal changes, theft and / or loss of data.
Nevertheless, USERS are warned and informed that the technical measures are neither infallible nor impregnable, as a result of which the person responsible for the file cannot be held responsible for any such practices or their consequences.
By sending their personal data and e-mail to MOBALCO, the interested party expressly AUTHORIZES the use of this data for the purposes of sending periodic communications, expressly including those sent via e-mail, that MOBALCO or the affiliated entities of MOBALCO carry out with their clients and collaborators and possible interested parties, informing them of their activities, news, courses, promotions, as well as any offers of services and products related to the activity it undertakes. The interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition with regard to their data by sending an e-mail to the following e-mail address: email@example.com requesting, where appropriate, that their personal data held on the files of MOBALCO be sent to them by the same means for consultation, or their possible correction, or that the authorization for the reception of communications be cancelled and/or revoked, in which case MOBALCO must notify of the effective correction and/or cancellation of the personal data held on their file.
The personal data of USERS, together with those that are originated as a consequence of the access, use or contracting of the service, may only be subject to automated processing, and transferred in the manner and with the purpose established and expressly authorised by the USERS.
Segmentation and Categorisation of Data
The registration of personal data provided when subscribing or contracting courses, seminars, publications, products or other services, and any other provided during their relationship, also implies their voluntary acceptance of the processing of these personal data by MOBALCO in order to be segmented or categorized for the purpose of applying them to activities related to general management procedures, providing information, the commercialisation of our services, to create profiles, the analysis of proposals requested by the USERS/CUSTOMERS, statistical studies of the services and contents used, tastes and preferences, and surveys or forms.
Communication of Data
The provision of personal data by USERS also implies the express voluntary acceptance of the transfer and transmission of these data, for similar purposes to those indicated above, to other entities in the same sector as MOBALCO, or auxiliary and/or collaborating entities, as well as to authorise the party responsible for the file to receive from these entities in the same sector as MOBALCO information held on their files, including interconnected information, for the intended purposes.
MOBALCO will send third parties information that allows you to be identified when:
– We have obtained your permission to share this information;
– We need to share this information in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested;
– We need to send this information to companies that work with MOBALCO in order to provide you with the product or service you have requested (unless we inform you to the contrary, these companies are not allowed to use the identification information we provide them with other than as necessary in order to help us);
– We reply to legal summons, requests, or orders; or
– When we consider that your activities on our websites infringe any of the instructions of use of our products or services.
Data Subjects’ Rights and Exercise of Rights
The previously indicated Organic Law on the Protection of Data recognises the USER’S rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, as applicable, with respect to their personal data and to the use, categorisation and/or segmentation of personal data.
Interested parties may exercise, with respect to their data, the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by sending a letter to ‘Update Data’, to the address shown in the heading or to the e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting, where appropriate, (i) that they are sent the same means their personal data contained in the files of MOBALCO for the purposes of consulting and/or possibly correcting them or (ii) that they cancel and/or revoke the authorisation to receive communications, with the obligation to notify the USER of the effective correction and/or cancellation of the personal data held on their file.
Links to other websites
This website uses hyperlinks that allow the USER to redirect to third party websites. Under no circumstances shall MOBALCO be liable for the contents, information and/or services offered nor for the security measures established in the Websites to which the USER has been able to access by means of the hyperlinks established in the MOBALCO Web Site. Similarly, MOBALCO is not responsible for the security measures adopted by any other web page that links to ours and to which the interested party accesses at their sole liability.
MOBALCO undertakes NOT TO ENGAGE IN MISLEADING ADVERTISING. To these effects, misleading advertising will not be considered formal or numeric errors that may appear on the website of MOBALCO, produced as a result of incomplete or faulty maintenance and / or updating of the information displayed. MOBALCO commits itself to correct it as soon as it becomes aware of the errors.
MOBALCO undertakes NOT TO SEND ADVERTISING CORRESPONDENCE WITHOUT IDENTIFYING IT AS SUCH, in accordance with Law 34/2002 on Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services. To these effects, all the information sent TO THE CLIENTS of MOBALCO will not be considered as commercial communication when its purpose is to maintain the existing relationship between the client and MOBALCO, as well as for the purpose of providing information, training or other activities.
Persons who receive any of the communications, information, newsletters, or electronic advertising from www.mobalco.com, receive them for the following reasons:
– For having registered online from this page.
– For having registered online from collaborators’ pages.
– For having requested information about our products and services.
– For having provided their details to one of our Collaborators or Employees.
– For having been obtained from public databases.
– For having registered offline as a result of filling in forms, bulletins or requests provided at trade fairs, in offices, or at collaborators’ premises, and which are kept on file for subsequent consultation for a period of 5 years.
Our communications are not intended to be sent to any person who does not wish to receive them, and so, and in order to correct situations that may sometimes arise in which one person may register another without their consent, we have incorporated into this subscription system a filter based on a “Mobalco Cancellation List” that prevents registration from any email address included on the list.
Therefore, if you do not want to receive our communications and want to prevent anyone from registering you against your will, please send us an e-mail to email@example.com indicating in the SUBJECT: “CANCELLATION LIST” and we will include in the “Mobalco Cancellation List” the address from which this e-mail is sent.
If you have any problem to do this via the internet, please do not hesitate to contact us via the ‘Contact’ page during office hours, where a person will attend you personally and carry out the procedure.
Help us so that our communications are only received by people who want to receive them: there are now more than 2,000 people on this list, who will not receive communications against their will.
STILINEA COCINAS S.A